This 10 day returns policy allows you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
You are entitled to return a product to Avid & Co. where:
- It is returned within 10 days of delivery
- The product is unused, and in a condition enabling the product to be sold as new.
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and none of the exclusions apply.
Download the Avid & Co. Returns Form, print, complete & return to the address given.
Please clearly state how you wish us to handle your return - store credit // refund // exchange.
You will be responsible for paying return postage costs. If you receive a faulty or incorrect item, Avid & Co. will cover the cost of your return.
You must return your item with ALL original packaging in a re-sellable condition.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
- Products that have been used, worn, modified or damaged resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear.
You are entitled to a refund for your return, properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy. Your refund will be processed through your same payment method. SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND (CREDIT OR EXCHANGE ONLY). THIS INCLUDES BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund, issue store credit or exchange the product.
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional costs for re-delivery of the returned product
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.